The Whidbey Island Bed and Breakfast Association was established in early 1980’s to combine marketing and PR efforts and funds.
• Listing on our website, www.whidbeyislandbandb.com, with a valuable link to your website.
• A photo listing in our full-color brochure, which is distributed strategically throughout the Seattle area, Canada and beyond.
• Regional marketing opportunities that are not cost effective for individual inns, but can be taken advantage of as a group of bed
and bed and breakfasts on Whidbey Island.
• A support network of experienced innkeepers happy to answer all of your questions.
• An opportunity to build your business by gaining referrals from a network of our member inns.
• Membership in an association of quality inspected and approved.
• Member Inns alternate hosting educational meetings.
Requirements for Membership include:
• Completed one year of operation.
• Provide breakfast each morning for guests.
• Comply with all required licensing and permits.
• Attend Monthly Meetings pay their share of dues
How to Become a Member:
Contact Jacki Stewart, membership chairman, 360-221-8709.
220 Second Street Ste 101, PMB 34, Langley, WA 98260